I am a creature of habit. I like a lot of the same things and stick to them if they are good. I wish I could stick to exercise like that.... life would be so much easier. Anyway, most mornings I start my day with a cup of.... joe? NO!! A protein smoothie that I just love. It is filled with spinach, frozen blueberries, peaches, bananas (or whatever frozen yummy fruit I have on hand...), soy milk and a shot of chocolate (the magical word!) protein powder. I make just enough for me and my drink partner Finn.
Finn looks the same every morning. He drinks and emerges with the most darling and loved blueberry/spinach smoothie mustache this side of the Mississippi. It is cute. He is cute. I LOVE that he loves OUR drink. Until tomorrow..... Happy, healthy smoothie to YOU!!!
Finn looks the same every morning. He drinks and emerges with the most darling and loved blueberry/spinach smoothie mustache this side of the Mississippi. It is cute. He is cute. I LOVE that he loves OUR drink. Until tomorrow..... Happy, healthy smoothie to YOU!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment