C-choose the right. You are so righteous, strong and always make the best choices for you. This makes us so proud and I know it makes Heavenly Father happy too!
O-outstanding. Your report cards, projects, piano recitals etc are ALWAYS outstanding. You have such a bright future! It is exciting to watch you grow up!
L-loving. You are sweet , sensitive and so loving. You really do want hugs and kisses from us and we love that about you. We hope you always want to hug and kiss us! Pretty please!!
E-exceptional. You are so smart! You do well in school, piano, scouts, tennis, karate, performing arts and basically everything you do. You also leave an exceptional impression on those that you meet. You are wonderful!
M-motivated and manners. I know that when you start something, you will get it done. You are motivated and responsible. You might not make your bed, but you do your schoolwork, study and say your personal prayers. That is motivation. I also had to mention your good manners. You are such a good example to your brothers and many, many people have mentioned to me that you are so polite and grateful. Thanks for that Coleman!
A-auspicious. Auspicious means "promising success" and that is you to a tee. You are a good student, brother, son, friend and church member. You will do well in whatever you chose in life. You will be an incredible missionary and oneday make a sweet, kind husband and father.
N-nice. You are nice to everyone you meet. You are considerate, kind and friendly. You will be blessed because of this quality.
12 years has just flown by. We love you more and more each day. Thank you for who you are and what you will become! We are so blessed because of you! Happy 12th birthday you tween you!

O-outstanding. Your report cards, projects, piano recitals etc are ALWAYS outstanding. You have such a bright future! It is exciting to watch you grow up!
L-loving. You are sweet , sensitive and so loving. You really do want hugs and kisses from us and we love that about you. We hope you always want to hug and kiss us! Pretty please!!
E-exceptional. You are so smart! You do well in school, piano, scouts, tennis, karate, performing arts and basically everything you do. You also leave an exceptional impression on those that you meet. You are wonderful!
M-motivated and manners. I know that when you start something, you will get it done. You are motivated and responsible. You might not make your bed, but you do your schoolwork, study and say your personal prayers. That is motivation. I also had to mention your good manners. You are such a good example to your brothers and many, many people have mentioned to me that you are so polite and grateful. Thanks for that Coleman!
A-auspicious. Auspicious means "promising success" and that is you to a tee. You are a good student, brother, son, friend and church member. You will do well in whatever you chose in life. You will be an incredible missionary and oneday make a sweet, kind husband and father.
N-nice. You are nice to everyone you meet. You are considerate, kind and friendly. You will be blessed because of this quality.
12 years has just flown by. We love you more and more each day. Thank you for who you are and what you will become! We are so blessed because of you! Happy 12th birthday you tween you!
XOXOXOXOXO


7 comments:
Happy 12th!! to my sweet friend, Coleman! I have known you since the day you were born, and have loved seeing you grow and change. I remember when you were just a little tyke and your Mom would rustle up the ice in my freezer and scare you half to death... then just when you'd had enough, she'd turn the lights off on the basement stairs and run you down yelling, "muuuaaaahhhhahahaha" to further frighten your bones! And look at you now...a super freak at the Haunted Forest! Apparently Mother knew best back then... I have loved working with Coleman in "Savior of the World" and feel that I've really gotten to know him better. I feel so much pride when he really "gets it" and makes a scene come alive. Coleman is a talented, smart, and kind person + all the great things his mom mentioned... no doubt he will do many wonderful things in his life. We love you, buddy, and sure are glad you are here.
Jennifer
Happy B-day to our favorite Coleman! We are singing a little tune to you right this minute! Riley says "way to go dude;" Isabelle says "sending super duper b-day wishes;" Ian says "rock on;" Rose says "eat lots of cake" and Uncle Brad and me say "We love you...excited to see you all soon!!!!"
Our Darling Coleman, We have said it before and will say it today on your birthday, and we will say it many more times again. We are truly blessed and gifted to have you for our grandson. You are so kind, sweet, smart and funny....there are many special moments with you that I hold near and dear in my heart. You are very special because you are not only a great role model for your brothers and your friends, you are a role model for all of us. We so admire your honesty, perseverance, loyalty, and love for your family and your Heavenly Father. It is not easy in today's world to stay in touch with who you are, and to live your values. We see you do just that all of the time. We are exceedingly proud of you. You have developed a character that will serve you well throughout your life. We can't wait to get there and make more memories with you....we love you so much, HAPPY BIRTHDAY..... Grandpops and grandma gloria PS If we play chess, the chess pieces have to be what they really are and you know what I mean!
To my wonderful cousin Coleman. I am so happy to see you grow even if it is mostly through the pictures that your mom sends. But we do get very lucky and get to see you every few years. I count the days when we get to see you again. Maybe your mom and dad can send you out to us for a week in the summer. How fun would that be?
I hope you have an amazing birthday. I know you will for sure. But I hope you get to do everything you want.
We love and miss you Coleman.
Love,
Aviv, Denise, David, Andrew & Adam
Hi Coleman. Happy birthday to you. We think you are marvelous. You are such a good example in so many ways. We cannot believe you are an official tween!!! We cannot wait to see you and do lots of hanging out and funnnn stuff. Maybe you can teach Aunt Dayna checkers:() Blow big on those candles. We love you.
Yo Coleman,
Your Super Fantastic. Happy B-Day big man. You are getting so big so fast. The big twelve WOW. Your cousin Augustus cant wait to meet you. We both love you very much.
Happy Birthday
DRD&Aunt Marissa
My dear Coleman-
I am sorry I let the 28th go by without saying happy birthday!! I thought about you all day on your birthday! I am so proud to get to call you my nephew because you are amazingly intelligent, funny, and handsome! I miss you so much and love you even more! Happy 12th Birthday!
Muchos Besos and Abrazos!
Aunt Liz
Post a Comment