I wanted to get this done before Lizzy headed off to Costa Rica, but alas... I did not. Life is busy and we have a million fix it and projects happening around our house. After the RenFest, we ventured to the zoo and even caught a show at the National Harbor, the infamous Cirque du Soleil (OVO). AMAZING!!!! The last night here Liz, Jasmine and Finn (yes, Finn) met Eric downtown and went to a Nats game. Liz took the kids on the Metro and lived to tell about it. LOL!!! It was a great visit! Jasmine was TIRED.... poor little dear stayed up late, got up early and conquered DC like a pro. I am hoping that we can all pile into an airplane in the near future and visit Auntie Liz and see what, when, how and where she is living, doing, breathing, helping and loving. So, with that..... here is the last of the Diva Adventures. I have included a couple more of the tree bed. (I love that little backyard invention) and some DC day pics of Liz and Jasmine. Enjoy!!
A Day in DC
A Day in DC




Backyard Fun!


No comments:
Post a Comment