Monday, October 18, 2010

Pee Pee in the Potty

I know this is very premature....and it could very well be a phase. BUT for about a week, Finn has been going PEE PEE IN THE POTTY (sing with me!) multiple times a day. I am in shock. I am a mother of four boys. Three of those boys didn't even think about the potty until I forced them to become potty trained at 3 1/2 years old. Need I remind you that Finn is only 2, not yet 2 1/2. What a gifted pee-er!! For me, this is short of a miracle. He goes when he wakes up and before he goes to sleep. He goes before the bath and sometimes after. He even goes if you just ask him during the day. Today he peed FOUR wonderful times and the day is not yet over. I am a very happy mom. Even if it does not last, he knows how to do it and how it feels. Boys like to hold on to their pee and poo rights... Why? I wish I knew. What I do know, however, is that this is definitely on the right step and perhaps on the road to diapers no more..... I have wanted to visit that place for some time..... maybe now I can live there! Yipee!!! We will keep you posted about the potty situation. We may just have to go to Hawaii when he goes POO POO ON THE POTTY (sing with me!) Muah!!!!!

No comments: