So, I am not patient and decided to post Eric and Coleman's weekend trip to NYC. I downloaded the pics this morning and totally decided NOT to. There are a lot of fun and funny pics and I am pretty sure Eric could do a much better job in capturing the moments than I could. Remember, I was only there in spirit. (O: It looks like a great trip and I know Coleman will cherish that time with his dad for the rest of his life. So, this is just a "New York minute" in pics.... There are so many and I promise to hound Eric to get it done sometime soon.

A New York minute is an instant. Or as Johnny Carson once said, it's the interval between a Manhattan traffic light turning green and the guy behind you honking his horn.
- Urban Dictionary
(Just in case you didn't know!)
(Just in case you didn't know!)
No comments:
Post a Comment