Thursday, September 23, 2010

OCTOBER 9th

I am a little tired this week, but am walking with a lighter step and much happier. Coleman passed his black belt pretest and will test for his BLACK BELT on October 9th. He is so happy and I am so relieved and elated. The test is intense, but as a proud parent it is fun to watch and see Coleman finally complete the goal of attaining his black belt. If he chooses to go on, I will continue to take him and make Kicks Karate my second home. Either way I am very proud of Coleman and his karate skills. October 9th is a very important day!!!

1 comment:

Dayna said...

Good luck Coleman! We are so proud. We will send lots of strong thoughts your way on Oct. 9th. We are glad to have a cousin who can teach us girls a few things:)