Thursday, September 30, 2010

Diva Adventures 1

Ok, so Aunt Liz is so NOT a Diva. She is laid back, fun to be around, so helpful and very kind. Jasmine is a princess, girlie girl, DIVA darling! It was so fun to have them both here. Additional female presence in mi casa brought forth some good vibes. I loved seeing sparkly shoes by the door and pink undies in the wash. The boys also enjoyed having them around. It was fun nonstop. I am pretty sure they went home only to need a vacation from their vacation.

Liz is about to embark on an amazing adventure. She is going away for 2 years with the Peace Corps. I am sure it will at times be difficult, but I know that given the opportunity to serve others only adds more happiness and purpose to life. I think Liz will be great and really make a difference. She has a way with people so I am sure she will fit in wherever she lands.

We did a lot in a short time. We tried to make every day count and I think we all did a good job. This is one of those posts with lots of pics, but frankly I love those the most. I love to see what we are doing and with whom. Photo books are practically obsolete so blogging is a good way to preserve and display pics. Bare with me. It is an Anjie indulgence. (O:

The loooong plane ride


Waking up in wonderful Maryland



Backyard Fun and the "tree bed"




The Renaissance Festival


BTW, the Renaissance Festival is AWESOME! We had a great time. It was fun for everyone! I laughed the entire day and you know I love to do that. We saw our fav Mime twice! The performances were hilarious. This is definitely something we will go back to year after year. It is a very, VERY interesting place. It runs for over a month and I can see why. I am not sure most of those people remember or even believe that it is 2010. Oh well.... works for us. Until next year OR Diva Adventures 2 (coming soon).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had so much fun!! Great pics! It is true, we made every minute count!! Miss you guys!

Up in Bubbles said...

That looks really neat.