
I was cleaning out my email and came across some pics of Coleman at scout camp. I can't hardly believe I forgot to post anything about his experience there. Summer was busy and I guess I just let it slip. However, it is worth posting about so here it is in a nutshell. Coleman and Eric (for the beginning of the week) went off into the "wild, blue yonder" otherwise known as "boy scout camp". I was a touch nervous that Coleman would be gone to a sleep away camp for a week, but happy that he would be with Eric for a few nights and around a lot of good friends and leaders. His experience at camp was very positive. He was very independent, social, worked hard and even earned 8 or 9 badges. That is amazing! A couple of the boys said they have never seen Coleman laugh as much and as hard as he did all week long. Music to my ears(Coleman is a very serious boy.)!! He shared tents with Spencer P. who also likes to read before going to sleep. It was a good match.
He left happy and came back even happier. The BSA is such a fine organization for boys. It is hard work but eventually pays off in the end showing intelligence, commitment and loyalty to a good cause. Hopefully he will continue to enjoy it and pursue his Eagle. With four boys it is going to be a long haul. (But oh so fun!! LOL!!)
He left happy and came back even happier. The BSA is such a fine organization for boys. It is hard work but eventually pays off in the end showing intelligence, commitment and loyalty to a good cause. Hopefully he will continue to enjoy it and pursue his Eagle. With four boys it is going to be a long haul. (But oh so fun!! LOL!!)





We love and adore you Coleman!
No comments:
Post a Comment