Thursday, September 16, 2010

I am off...




I am off balance. I can't find or rather create a schedule that works for me. I am making myself crazy. I have enjoyed playing with Finn. Why else did I stay home....BUT I feel like I am getting nothing done fast. I know I need to go to sleep earlier, but that is time I enjoy with Eric. I know I need to get up EARLY and go to the gym, but I am most certainly not a morning gal and can't seem to make myself. I am the kind of gal that when one thing is off, all things are off. Ick. Why do I have to be like that? School and real life has left me in a rut. I need direction. I need balance. I need more energy. I need endurance. Time to get some balance. I will find the answer. Stay tuned.

Did I mention that I cleaned out my fridge and freezer yesterday as well as scheduled a fix-it man for my fridge, stove and gas fireplace? Sure the kids were out of school.... sure we had things to do and places to go, but I squeaked in a little balance. I hate complainers and now I am one. Sorry. I just need some balance. Ick.

No comments: