Thursday, September 1, 2011

Thoughts on Seventh Grade by Coleman

I have just recently entered the Seventh Grade. I have some pretty nice teachers like Ms. In and Mr. Bowers. I will probably have 2 hours of homework on the minus side, but I am going to learn Spanish. I have two high school credit classes ( Spanish 1a/b and Algebra 1a/b) which will help me for when I get to high school.

I also get to do chemical experiments and forensics in science. I even get to go to Medieval Times and some science trip. It is nice to see the teachers and students again after Summer. I also have Advanced World Studies, Advanced English, P.E., and Computers. Most of my classes are on the top floor so I have to climb up and down all day which is not fun. I hope that I have a great 7th grade, but I will just have to see.

1 comment:

Meredith Moulton said...

Coleman, Already your 7th grade sounds 1000X better than mine. I had the most BORING math teacher ever- Mr. Miller and I couldn't pay attention in class. Plus, you have way more field trips than I did. Also Forensics is WAy cool!! Lucky duck. I bet 7th grade for you is going to be awesome