Our friend Nicholas down the road has started painting awesome still lifes and selling them. We are the proud owner of a beautiful poppy painting. When Gabe heard that you could sell your art, he went right to work. This was his first and most expensive masterpiece yet. It is a "clay" painting and is wonderful. A few pieces have fallen off courtesy of Finn, but I have secured it in a safe place away from toddler fingers.
I will take the highest bidder!! He wants $40.00, but we will settle for more if we have to. In all seriousness, Gabe is an amazing artist. He comes home from school sometimes and sits and does art "projects" for hours. I save more of his schoolwork because it is so dang good. I need to get him back in lessons because he is really my creative genius at work.
Do I hear $50...? $50..?
I will take the highest bidder!! He wants $40.00, but we will settle for more if we have to. In all seriousness, Gabe is an amazing artist. He comes home from school sometimes and sits and does art "projects" for hours. I save more of his schoolwork because it is so dang good. I need to get him back in lessons because he is really my creative genius at work.
Do I hear $50...? $50..?
No comments:
Post a Comment