Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Happy birthday to our Mothers!!

I love Karen Lee Baker Coleman. I want to be her. She is everything good. Her children adore her and the grandchildren love her to pieces. She is the best babysitter, an incredible cook, serves and loves unconditionally, is the most patient and positive person I know, has an amazing green thumb, is wise, spiritual and kind.

My mom has come to my rescue many times and I have learned more from her than any other person on the earth. She is healthy and has a glow to her that most people lose when they are 20. She is in charge of her health, attitude and future. I love that and strive to be like her. I want to know more about life and my decisions. Thank you mom for being such a skilled teacher.

So, happy birthday to the best mom in the world! I love my parents more than words and wish I could see them every day!
You are wonderful!




Today is also Grandma Jackie's birthday. We love and miss her so much. She loved Eric and the boys with a great passion. She was so thoughtful and driven. She loved the ocean and I believe my boys love the ocean too because of her and her amazing legacy. Her last words to me were, "How are my babies?" She was in great pain, but still wanted to know how her babies were. She then kissed my hand. It was a moment I will never forget. Happy birthday Jackie.

You are wonderful!!

1 comment:

Anjie said...

Happy birthday Grandmas. I hope you have a good birthday. I miss you both.

Bye,

Coleman