Today we went to a fun "play" with the Markoff Family for Christmas. We thought it would be fun to give them an activity instead of cluttering up their house. I once admitted on this very blog that I was CRAZY about a mime. Well, today we got to see him yet again and it was a real treat. His performance was a little different as he and his lovely partner were speaking instead of just miming. It was actually a darling story about how he became a mime and I just loved it. Before we went to the theater, we ventured to a new restaurant called Mia's Pizza. It was yummy. We had a very nice time together. Here are a few pics of "our favorite mime".




While we were waiting for Eric, I snapped a quick pic with the entire crew. We have seen Mark and Sabrina perform many times and it is always entertaining and fun!! We can't wait for the next performance.
A special thanks to our wonderful friends, Tiffany and Ben for rescuing us with our babysitting emergency! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!
A special thanks to our wonderful friends, Tiffany and Ben for rescuing us with our babysitting emergency! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!
P.S. Did I mention that it snowed all day? Look for some winter wonderland posts soon!!
It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!!!
1 comment:
This was a fun, fun day. Thanks so much. We love you guys!
Post a Comment