Saturday, December 12, 2009

Phineas' first haircut! (Eric's hijacking Anj's blog)

I'm pretty sure that every one of our boys has received their first haircut from The Yellow Balloon...after that, I cut their hair myself once a month unless they get the faux hawk like Gabe did last summer. There was an incident with Tate one time though. I almost cut the top of his ear off, so now I will only cut hair after they turn 2. Yes, it left a nice scar on his ear...you'll have to check it out if you haven't seen it.

Tried to get him to sit in the chair by himself but he wasn't going for it. He wanted the "sit in Dad's lap" haircut.


A little off the sides and remove the mullet too.




Towards the end, Finn needed his moral support...none too happy with how the cut was going.


"You'll be OK Finn, everyone gets their haircut."


Tate making it all better...

...of course you get a free balloon!

2 comments:

Anjie said...

I like it when you "hijack"!! Do it more! You are such a great dad!! Thanks for being so wonderful! I love Finn's haircut. I can't stand that he is getting soooo big. Boo hoo!

Anonymous said...

Oh that is so cute!!! I liked Finns hair though, it was cute, mullet and all!!

XOXOXO