NYC at Christmastime is crowded, cold and a happy place. Everyone is on some kind of a mission yet respect and good manners fill the buildings and streets. People say "Merry Christmas" and "Excuse Me" if they plow into you. I was impressed and touched. We had a GREAT time and made some fun memories. Here are some trip highlights...
*stayed at the historic Waldorf Astoria Hotel (thank you sweet Natalie. I know what this cost! You are too thoughtful and generous!!) This place is amazing and so comfortable!!
*shopped Chinatown, Macy's, and numerous stores along the way to whatever destination we were headed.
* saw the artistic and sweet Christmas windows. I loved the letters to Santa at Macy's. So clever!! The Christmas theme this year is BELIEVE. I really like that!!
*ate great dinners at Carmine's and Del Frisco's. Loved Ben the waiter.
*got an amazing facial at Bliss Spa (by myself) at the gorgeous W Hotel.
*saw the Radio City Music Hall Christmas Spectacular. This was very special for many reasons!
*bought some delicious cupcakes for my kiddies at Crumb Bakery and they all made it home!
*laughed a lot and got some extra sleep! Can't beat that!!


No comments:
Post a Comment