Last week we put put up our tree. It was rather late, Finn had already gone to bed (thank goodness!) and Eric was out of town. The boys love decorating although they still do not heed to my "ornament placing advice" after all these years. Oh well....it is all about them after all.
We kept lots of favorites in the box this year due to curious toddler fingers. He can't help himself and hopefully we will have fewer "accidents" this year. I had to laugh when I previewed our few decorating pics. Tate and Gabe are shirtless (yes, it is winter and it is COLD) and Coleman is in boxers with a cut up garment top (I hear it is the softest thing in town...). What a crew!! I love it because I think this totally captures my kids and their "hot issues". Eric has them too. I am the only one who freezes around here!! Anyway, our home looks beautiful. I love Christmas and the many decorations we have accumulated over the years. I will have to do a "favorites" post, but right now I need to wrap, wrap and wrap some more!
We kept lots of favorites in the box this year due to curious toddler fingers. He can't help himself and hopefully we will have fewer "accidents" this year. I had to laugh when I previewed our few decorating pics. Tate and Gabe are shirtless (yes, it is winter and it is COLD) and Coleman is in boxers with a cut up garment top (I hear it is the softest thing in town...). What a crew!! I love it because I think this totally captures my kids and their "hot issues". Eric has them too. I am the only one who freezes around here!! Anyway, our home looks beautiful. I love Christmas and the many decorations we have accumulated over the years. I will have to do a "favorites" post, but right now I need to wrap, wrap and wrap some more!


1 comment:
what handsome boys you have!!! if it's any consolation, we still haven't decorated our tree - or house for that matter.
hey dear you should invite my mom to your blog - she would love it!!
dtheedthee@aol.com :) love you!
Post a Comment