Gabe is usually the one to wake up Finn if he is home. I know he can't help it. He is just a LOUD child. Yesterday I felt terrible (vertigo...ICK!!) and needed Finn to sleep. Of course, Gabe was LOUD. He walked LOUDLY down the hall. ("Please be quiet Gabe.") He LOUDLY jumped on Tate in my room. ("Please be quiet Gabe.") He crawled down the stairs (yes, our stairs that echo) LOUDLY ("Please be quiet Gabe.") AND....woke Finn up.
Finn was up at 5:30 AM so I knew he needed a good nap.... and now, he was up and I WAS MAD!!!
Gabe was in the dining room looking very guilty and a tad scared. I took off my slipper and whacked his bottom 2, maybe 3 times (please don't call Child Protective Services!!) It was just a flimsy slipper for heavens sake!!
Finn was up at 5:30 AM so I knew he needed a good nap.... and now, he was up and I WAS MAD!!!
Gabe was in the dining room looking very guilty and a tad scared. I took off my slipper and whacked his bottom 2, maybe 3 times (please don't call Child Protective Services!!) It was just a flimsy slipper for heavens sake!!
Gabe cries LOUDLY and says even LOUDER,
"WHAT are your slippers made of?"
I couldn't help but wonder a little, what ARE my slippers made of? I whack my leg (outside of his vision...) OUCH!! NOT A GOOD IDEA!! I think there might be an invisible board inside my flimsy slipper. Lesson, don't spank..... with a slipper. It hurts!!
P.S. We snuggled a lot in the pm....to make up for the metal, oops flimsy slipper incident. (O:
P.S. We snuggled a lot in the pm....to make up for the metal, oops flimsy slipper incident. (O:
No comments:
Post a Comment