Two funny conversations with Tate this week:
1. Driving in the car... Tate says," I just saw a car plate."
Mom says, "A what? A car plate? What is that?"
Tate says, " You know it covers up the tires sort of..."
Mom thinks, gets it, giggles and says, "Oh, you mean a hubcap. That is called a hubcap!!!"
Tate says, "Yea, a hubcap. I didn't know it was called that."
We need to work on our vocab. Shame on Mommy and Daddy!
2. Tate asks about our trip to Sanibel (which is very soon btw)!! He says, "What time are we leaving. What day are we leaving? How long is the flight to Florida?"
Mom says, "Friday the 30th and I don't know about the flight. It all depends on if we have a layover or not."
Tate says, "A layover? What is that?"
I look at him speechless.... and realize just how spoiled my kids are. Next time we go to Florida, we are walking there! Period!!
Lol.
1. Driving in the car... Tate says," I just saw a car plate."
Mom says, "A what? A car plate? What is that?"
Tate says, " You know it covers up the tires sort of..."
Mom thinks, gets it, giggles and says, "Oh, you mean a hubcap. That is called a hubcap!!!"
Tate says, "Yea, a hubcap. I didn't know it was called that."
We need to work on our vocab. Shame on Mommy and Daddy!
2. Tate asks about our trip to Sanibel (which is very soon btw)!! He says, "What time are we leaving. What day are we leaving? How long is the flight to Florida?"
Mom says, "Friday the 30th and I don't know about the flight. It all depends on if we have a layover or not."
Tate says, "A layover? What is that?"
I look at him speechless.... and realize just how spoiled my kids are. Next time we go to Florida, we are walking there! Period!!
Lol.
No comments:
Post a Comment