Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Grandma Eva Madonna Poulsen Coleman

My sweet Grandmother passed away on March 25th at 3:08am. I was fortunate to be there and really help her for the last few days of her life. She was going to turn 97 in May. I will post about it, but not now. We have suffered a great loss and it is too hard for me to write down my feelings. I will say that I love and admired her so much. I will miss her very much. I will miss her house. A door has closed on a part of my life that is hard to accept.

I am very happy for her as she was so miserable and wanted so much to die. I am selfish and feel sad for me.... and my family. It is hard to live so far away. I miss out. My kids don't establish the relationships I long for them to have. I feel sorry for myself. I can't help it....

I will miss her funeral. That makes me sad too. Basically, I am just sad.

Sometimes life is good.... and hard..... and sad.

Pink was her favorite color. (O:

1 comment:

The Bobos said...

I'm so sorry for your loss Anjie! She sounded like a wonderful lady. My thoughts and prayers are with you!