I am the WORST at taking pics during basketball. Once again, camera failure. On the supportive note, I do yell the loudest and am the ONLY parent that knows all the kids' names so I can officially yell at every kid. I am my kids' personal cheerleader. It is a good thing that Eric and I have to split up for the games because I know that he would die of embarrassment if he was with me. I am not obnoxious or negative. I hoot, cheer, clap and give loud-ish encouragement. Here is Gabe's team. His friend Tommy's Dad coached it again this year. It is a nice learning league and I like that all the kids are from DES.
Now which camera is Tate's team on..... Tate and Gabe are both done with basketball. Coleman is trying to balance tennis and church ball. He only has 3 more games with his team. On Thursdays, Coleman goes to 2 hours of tennis, dashes home to eat a little something and goes to an 1 1/2 of basketball practice. I know he will be glad when the season is over. He will continue to play tennis and actually start at school as well. The other boys will start soccer in a couple of weeks. I love the in between time...... but it won't last long. Sigh.
Life is good!!
Now which camera is Tate's team on..... Tate and Gabe are both done with basketball. Coleman is trying to balance tennis and church ball. He only has 3 more games with his team. On Thursdays, Coleman goes to 2 hours of tennis, dashes home to eat a little something and goes to an 1 1/2 of basketball practice. I know he will be glad when the season is over. He will continue to play tennis and actually start at school as well. The other boys will start soccer in a couple of weeks. I love the in between time...... but it won't last long. Sigh.
Life is good!!
No comments:
Post a Comment