Sunday, March 18, 2012

30 in 30 COMPLETE!!!

I don't know why anyone would actually want to blog every day of their lives. This mama deserves a medal!! I did it!! 30 posts in 30 days. It was hard, but fun. I think it is like a church calling that you have for too long though. You start to run out of creative ideas and intelligent thoughts. Don't get me wrong, I have plenty to write about and capture, but I like to chew on the memory for a while before I post it. I know, I am weird. I think lingering helps me with the memory a bit. This probably makes no sense, but inside my little head it makes perfect sense. No need for further explanation.

So, I will proudly wear this medal ON MY BLOG and know that I can keep up. I want to capture our lives. I need to PUBLISH PUBLISH PUBLISH. I think the biggest lesson I learned in 2011 is "a goal NOT written down is just a wish". This year I will publish TWO blog books for me and my family. It has been written.... Yea!!!

Life is good. Yes, life is good!!!

P.S. Now I am taking a break.....

P.S.S. We had the BEST day with David and Maria and kids. I sure love them! Eric and I have really had a strong urge as of late to be closer to family.... where that will take us I do not know. I may just have to eat my words one day. Maybe....

2 comments:

Laura said...

You DO deserve to wear this medal on your blog! That is GREAT that you did 30 in 30!!!!

Dayna said...

I loved it. Wish I could live it.:) will you write down a goal for me?;)