Sunday, March 11, 2012

The dreaded last night....



It was time. I have prolonged it and prolonged it. Finn needs to move to a BIG BOY bed. Sigh. Life is funny. I have wanted to get to this point in our lives and now I just want him to stay little. The ironic thing is.... EVERYONE is now sleeping better. I couldn't make myself do the bed AND room switch, but now I know I should have done it back in January as planned. Rested boys are happy boys!

Everyone adjusted the FIRST night and I really do mean that EVERYONE is sleeping better. Finn wakes up a little earlier, but I am okay with that (except on Saturdays and Sundays... I am NOT okay with that!!)

Of course I had to document the last night (and morning) in the crib. I gave away the changing table, but kept the crib. The hoarder in me could not let it go. Thanks Great-Grandpa Tate. We are still on the 5 year plan with the binkies, but that may change as well. It does keep him little and we like that. Maybe we will move to a 6 year plan (kidding!!)

He is such a big boy. (happy/sad)

No comments: