We are not done with our Friday night fun posts..... I am so glad that Eric takes along the camera. He might not see all our kiddies, but he gets a few. Another pic, another day, another post! Oh, I have been looking into the publishing of my blog and plan to do that next week. I found a company that I like and am very excited!! Yea!!
Matt helped Eric a lot with Finn. He had him in a special harness so Eric could film him. Finn had a GREAT time and loved skiing with Eric, Matt and Lulu. The last pic is my favorite. Eric said that Finn would speed up to ski next to Lulu and then they would laugh and hug each other. Darling. Next year I PROMISE to join them on their Friday night fun. It is time.
Matt helped Eric a lot with Finn. He had him in a special harness so Eric could film him. Finn had a GREAT time and loved skiing with Eric, Matt and Lulu. The last pic is my favorite. Eric said that Finn would speed up to ski next to Lulu and then they would laugh and hug each other. Darling. Next year I PROMISE to join them on their Friday night fun. It is time.
2 comments:
Race ya to the bottom!
DAMN impressive catch up btw!
Post a Comment