Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Our Angry Bird party for the incredible... Phineas Johnny!!

So, like I previously posted... we had a BIG party for Finn. I think about 80 plus were there. We had three different moon bounces, dinner, a real ugly cake (oh why did I not just do a cute one....I learned.) and many friends to help celebrate our darling, wild, fun three year old. He is a master at Angry Birds and so the theme developed. He LOVES puzzles and could do them all day so most of the presents were just that and perfect it is!! We are blessed to have so many friends around us. I am a lucky girl and we are a luckier family!!


The birthday boy with his sugary yum cereal and birthday balloon chair!

The Birthday boy... our last three year old!!

He liked it alone and didn't need "help".

Oh boy... Watch out! Super fun Gabi!!

And up they go... to "help".. (o;

A little water slide ? fun ?...

Lots of friends. Hey, there I am!!

And more friends! (we love friends!)

Blow away Finny!!

So sweet I could just take a bite out of him. He is happy!!

And a little crazy too!!

Our wonderful friends the Moultons!! (we love you Meredith!!)

The snow cone machine was a BIG hit. Eric knows the deal-io!!

At least the cake toppers were cute. Thanks Etsy.


Honestly, I think he had at least 10 snow cones. As did every other kids.... Ick! (oops! I mean Yum!!)

Coleman the Barbarian

Handsome Tate, our old neighbor Harry and a monster in the back....

Kolette, Zena and Lyla!

The Bond cutie pies!!

The Loot!!


Opening the loot with our fav
orite Pavuk twin darlings!!


He was so calm and sweet as he opened up all his gifts. He is such a thoughtful child!



He LOVES puzzles as you can see!!


Another birthday and fun day, full of friends and memories at the ole Martinis casa. We love our sweet boys so much. They are our happy!!

Life is good!!

No comments: