Saturday, August 27, 2011

Birthday in the Big Apple by Coleman

A quick disclaimer by Mom..... Originally, I had wanted Eric to blog about his weekend with Coleman in NYC for his 12th birthday, but as a year to the date approaches..... I don't think it is going to happen. Life is just too busy sometimes. For one of Coleman's merit badges, he has to complete several blog posts. Hence, this fun and now Martinis 12 year birthday tradition trip will be down in the record books. (Thanks to my scout Coleman!!)

I went on a trip to New York City for about three days which was real fun. We got to go to some of the best restaurants, sights and Museums. The food was awesome. There was huge candy stores and lots of people. The toy stores were the biggest. I went on a tour through most of New York and saw famous places like the Iron Arm Building and the Empire State Building. My favorite part was being able to experience a very big city and what it is like there. Thank You Dad so much for the awesome trip.


Riding on the tour bus and learning about the city

Me on top of the Empire State Building

Great View

Looking Up

Iron Arm Building

At the Twin Towers Memorial site.


Sculptures everywhere

Times Square

Can you find us?
This was on one of the main screens in Times Square!!

President Obama made of Gumballs

Ripleys Believe it or not Museum (ugliest woman ever)

Laser Room


My Legs???!!!

Super Sandwich

The Candy Barn

El Foot-long hotdog from Serendipity 3

Taxi!!!!



At the Infamous Statue of Liberty

Jekyll and Hydes

Went to Wicked!!!

At Central Park with Dads Friend, Will Egan!!

If you or your family plan a trip to NYC, here is a good site on family fun in the Big Apple.

Thanks again Dad. I love you!!

No comments: