
Most people say opportunity knocks. I say opportunity clucks. How so you ask? Well, most recently I have started an egg business. It may not be the best job having to gather and wash the eggs, changing the water, cleaning the water bin, or putting food in the feed pail, but I get 16 dollars a week which is pretty nice. Hopefully, I will make a decent amount of money. I have three customers right now, but I think I will have four all together. My mom doesn't want to give up all the eggs!
I don't have any plans for my money yet. I just want to save it. I am sure some of it will go towards a mission and maybe college. I guess it all depends on the chickens and if they keep laying eggs.
Here is a good recipe for if you want to use a lot of eggs. We double the recipe. Hope you like it!!
I don't have any plans for my money yet. I just want to save it. I am sure some of it will go towards a mission and maybe college. I guess it all depends on the chickens and if they keep laying eggs.
Here is a good recipe for if you want to use a lot of eggs. We double the recipe. Hope you like it!!
1 comment:
Great post Coleman! My smarty nephew better be goin' to college. I think that you should be a guest blogger more, and not just because of scouts! Love you lots n lots buddy! Tell your Mom and Dad to bring you guys to Costa Rica!
Aunt Liz
Post a Comment