Thursday, August 11, 2011

faster. FaStEr! FASTER!!!


Most of the Martinis clan!!

Getting all set up. Johnny's bum is so nice and round. Lol!!

The adorable Bunkers

Nicholas ripping it up!!

The Bond cutie pies (minus poor William)


Big Johnny with about a million kids and a group of fine ladies... all fighting the rapids!!

And wait, the best pic of the day.... Not my other John and Karen, but one fine lady turned upside down. What strong, nice stick legs she has!! (O;


Actually, THIS might be the best pic of the day (sorry Jen!). Gabe being AWESOME!!


That is either George or Johnny.... being awesome too. I can't tell... he is upside down as well!!

Part of our darlings on their way to lunch in Harpers Ferry. Yum!!!

Ice cream makes the day complete!!

Loading up after lunch... ready to face the Potomac....(faster, faster, faster!!)

Playing in the waterfall at the take out. Can you see Brigg?

Coleman climbing up to join Brigg. I wish I had that pic... Next year!!

To start off the summer right, we went on a rafting trip down the Shenandoah and Potomac Rivers. We went with a big group of our bravest and most adventurous friends!! It was a very fun day. I entitled this faster, faster, faster because those happened to be Eric's favorite words to Coleman and I the whole day. We paddled hard and I am sure at times we could not have paddled any harder.... you know what I am talking about Daddy!!

The water was pretty tame for the most part, the weather beautiful, the company fun and the day well spent!!

No comments: