Thursday, August 25, 2011

50/50 part 2(ish)

While Eric and the younger darlings were in Oregon, Coleman, Tate and I were hitting the big city. We had a fun day in Baltimore at the Maryland Science. Great museum for the older kids, doesn't appear easy with younger darlings so... perfect for us! We went to a rock and roll lazer show. I would like to say it was amazing, but I fell asleep for the whole thing. It's not that I am getting old.... the chairs were just tilted and way too comfortable. Ha ha!!

The next day we went to the Spy Museum in DC. Another VERY fun place for older kids mainly. I have ZERO pics of that adventure as you are not allowed to take pics anywhere in or by the museum. We participated in a special program and made us official spies for about an hour. It was super fun and exciting. They have a lot of excellent programs there and we will definitely go back for a day or even an evening of fun. We then went to a yummy pizza place close to the museum. Yum!! So fun to be with my older boys and have the opportunity to talk, read exhibits, not eat lunch because we are in a hurry, ride the Metro and bus with no worry etc etc etc. It was very fun for me and I hope we can do this again. I have sweet, smart, amazing boys and I love when I get to spend quality time with any of them.



Life is good!!

No comments: