Sunday, February 26, 2012

"Well hello there Tate"

Tate is officially a tween (yes, way back in January!!). My 11 year old boy... Here are a few highlights from his special day(s).

Our birthday tradition.... sugar yuck (I mean yum) cereal, balloons on the birthday chair and a fun, long awaited present. Pretty exciting!

The Birthday boy. What a cutie!!

What could this be? (He wanted an iPhone... hummm, NO!!)

Could it be..... from Wicked Lasers!! The....


Artic Spyder III. The most powerful handheld laser on the market... OR as I like to refer to it as a DANGEROUS WEAPON. There goes my blood pressure!! He is happy though (oh, and Gabe is amazed too!!).

Tate is his father.... Angel food cake is their fav!

11 candles... sniff sniff. Where did all the time go?


I LOVE this pic. So sweet and captures the essence of our Tate. Precious.

Tate took a few friends and his lucky brother Coleman to a special "Spies at Night" program at the Spy Museum in DC. The kids had a GREAT time. It is an amazing program with NO ADULTS ALLOWED. Eric and I got to go on a short date while the kids had fun. It was a great birthday for all!

We love you Tate. Happy birthday darling!

No comments: