Guess who is learning to ski this year......? That's right! It is Phineas "Johnny"!! He has been two whole times and is quite the pro already! He is absolutely adorable and I have lots of great pics to post of all the boys, Eric and all our adopted kids. He is so proud of himself and Eric is such a good Daddy for taking him up there and teaching him all the ropes. I think I might have to join them next year. Time for Mom to strap on her skis and have some fun with the boys. I do like those quiet Friday nights though. Ski season is about done and this year it was extra short so... here's to next year and plenty of snow!
We are so proud of you Finn! We love love love you!!
We are so proud of you Finn! We love love love you!!
No comments:
Post a Comment