Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Thanksgiving


Rejoice with your family in the beautiful land of life! ~Albert Einstein



This is Gus! We LOVE him! I didn't take enough pics of him.... Dumb camera thief!! Gus runs around the house like he is carrying a football or is going to tackle you. He is ADORABLE!!!

Spending some time with Dr. D.

Doing what boys do best.....(when they want to relax and chillllll)

A couch full of handsome boys (look at that cute Gussy)

Grandma Gloria and kids. My only pic of sweet Jasmine.

My poor sick boys....

Gabe with the Gramps. We love the Gramps so much!!

"Football!!"

the beautiful Thanksgiving table

Eric and sweet Mary

I LOVE this pic. I wish Mary was in it. I really love this family!!

Uncle Paul and cousins William and Jack

Sweet Grandma Gloria and Auntie Liz. I LOVE this pic too. Pretty women I adore!!

Tate with his Great-Grandma (Granny). This is such a sweet pic. I love it!!

You know, for not having a camera... I sure did get a lot of good pics! Granny, Gramps and Liz. What a wonderful legacy they have!!

Aunt Marissa, Aunt Liz and cute Gus. Marissa is a fire fighter and always has to wisk away to work. I am so happy I have a pic of her. We love our Aunties!!

My handsome boys!

Coleman and his Aunt Liz (perhaps choking her too death....)

And of course.... a little poker to end Thanksgiving dinner. Perfect!

No comments: