
We are blessed with many good, responsible, sweet babysitters. On Saturday, Allison was babysitting. She is 25, fun, and liked by all the boys. Coleman is reading a book where a girl smokes a "fag". Instead of looking the word up, which I guess would have been ok.... he searches out Allison for a substitute verbal dictionary.... She did not tell me about this which makes it even funnier. Coleman told me and still questions my laughing response. I think this is seriously funny!
Coleman: Allison, what is a fag? (not specifying how it was used in the book)
Allison: Ummmm... I don't know.
Coleman: (always confused when an older person cannot answer a question...), You don't know?
Allison: No, but I think it might be a dead cat!!
Coleman: Okay (and probably wondering why the girl was smoking a dead cat....)
Eric and I laughed our bums off at this one. Wise words indeed. Way to evade a potentially awkward response. I will remember that one for a long time!
P.S. That is a cute, sleeping cat NOT a dead one. I looked at the dead cats and..... .that's all I can say. Google has a little bit of everything now don't they?!
Coleman: Allison, what is a fag? (not specifying how it was used in the book)
Allison: Ummmm... I don't know.
Coleman: (always confused when an older person cannot answer a question...), You don't know?
Allison: No, but I think it might be a dead cat!!
Coleman: Okay (and probably wondering why the girl was smoking a dead cat....)
Eric and I laughed our bums off at this one. Wise words indeed. Way to evade a potentially awkward response. I will remember that one for a long time!
P.S. That is a cute, sleeping cat NOT a dead one. I looked at the dead cats and..... .that's all I can say. Google has a little bit of everything now don't they?!
3 comments:
That is hilarious. I'll pocket that one too:)
Anj....You looked up dead cats on google? HMMM..........
Have you guys ever tried smoking dead cat? We do that all the time in Maine. It is actually surprisingly good.
Post a Comment