Thursday, February 17, 2011

Finny J



Finn says the funniest things. He is also my child that has been the easiest to change diapers. He will lay down anywhere and let you change him. He even likes to hold up his own legs and will remind you on a consistent basis that he needs powder. For as long as I can recall, if you ask him if he has poop in his pants, he will say (if he has none), "No. It is all clean." That cracks Eric and I up every time.

Sometimes he just toots, but he will either let you by excusing himself (he has such good manners!) or that he is "all clean". What a cutie. I do think it is getting time to attempt to potty train him. When he does want to poop, he hides under the table or goes into the pantry and shuts the door. He is a healthy pooper so it would be nice to FINALLY get rid of diapers for good. But for now it is okay. He is still our baby and if changing diapers keeps him our baby for a little longer, I am up for it!!

2 comments:

Dayna said...

Finn is so very cute - love that pointy chin and those great lashes.

Meredith Moulton said...

Aww I miss you guys. My mom always says when I was in diapers, I told her "don't forget the Desitin" and thats when she decided it was time to potty train me. Finn is a great little guy :)