We finally had Tate's birthday party. I love that my boys still "like" girls and usually want them at their parties. Tate is a sweet boy with a unique set of friends. We had his party at a pottery painting studio and it was completely run by the staff there. I was able to sit around and listen to the kids talk while they painted. The conversations were hilarious and it made me happy that Tate chooses to surround himself with creative, fun, nice boys and girls. It also makes me happy that Tate likes to hang around the children of MY friends as well. Since we don't live by any cousins that are his age, this is definitely a great substitute. Friends are the spice of life and I don't want my children to miss out on this. The whole "friends business" causes me a lot of stress so spending time with some of Tate's friends was very nice and puts my mind and heart at ease.
Here are a few of the day. I love the pic of Tate in the dark waiting to blow out his candles. Every now and then I really can take a great pic. If I ever learned how to really use my camera it could be ALL THE TIME... but until then I will relish in the few.
Happy birthday sweet Tate. You make our hearts happy.
Here are a few of the day. I love the pic of Tate in the dark waiting to blow out his candles. Every now and then I really can take a great pic. If I ever learned how to really use my camera it could be ALL THE TIME... but until then I will relish in the few.
Happy birthday sweet Tate. You make our hearts happy.
1 comment:
Tate looks SO happy in that birthday candle picture. Its so cute. Tate is a cool kid!
Post a Comment