Eric got a remote car from a family of a murdered boy.... Strange enough huh?!? Long story, short... a young man was murdered and his friends and family started a charity for him. Eric and I put some money into the cause and all the people who donated were also put into a drawing..... and we got this. It was unexpected and is a very nice, expensive remote control car.... BUT it will chase you, knock you down and I am sure break a foot, ankle or a toe if the person being chased is not careful. Between you and me, I am a little scared of that car, hence the name, "The Devil Car". I told Eric I would drop kick it if it came at me again..... and it did, but it is fast... too fast for a drop kick. Darn... but I don't really want to spoil everyone's fun, now do I?!
Last week we had a couple sunny, happy days. On one of those days Eric and the boys decided to play with the Devil Car. Needless to say, they all had fun. Everyone loves having a turn controlling the car or running away from it, fearing for their lives. Luckily the batteries wear out quickly. I guess it is hard on the ole battery for the little car to be constantly speeding away at 100 miles per hour. (This is not an exaggeration!) I am sure we will have many more days of Devil Car fun. Boys are great that way. Lately I have been enjoying my boys so much. They are changing and growing up so fast.... their personalities are becoming more defined and the future looks bright. Hopefully the Devil Car will not cut our lives short and we can enjoy this calm from the storm together.
Last week we had a couple sunny, happy days. On one of those days Eric and the boys decided to play with the Devil Car. Needless to say, they all had fun. Everyone loves having a turn controlling the car or running away from it, fearing for their lives. Luckily the batteries wear out quickly. I guess it is hard on the ole battery for the little car to be constantly speeding away at 100 miles per hour. (This is not an exaggeration!) I am sure we will have many more days of Devil Car fun. Boys are great that way. Lately I have been enjoying my boys so much. They are changing and growing up so fast.... their personalities are becoming more defined and the future looks bright. Hopefully the Devil Car will not cut our lives short and we can enjoy this calm from the storm together.



No comments:
Post a Comment