I am not sure why we always leave finding and/or taking a picture for our Christmas cards until the very last minute. Next year I vow to do it differently. I won't even be able to mail them out until December 23rd... maybe... and that is too late for my blood.
This was the first year that I stopped yelling (only because I was reminded to STOP) and that Coleman did not cry (Sorry Coleman but this is a first....!!xo). Finn has that darn band aid on his noggin, but it does match so I am okay with it. I think it is a cute pic. We will send out 200 Christmas cards and I am hoping that this is the official topper. I have always sent out cards and love to do so, but I don't want the number to grow any higher. Ick!
We are on our way to Christmas bliss. Savior of the World is over and was a very special, memorable weekend. (Coleman was so good and we are soooo proud of him!!) We are 90% percent done and that feels good. But really, I am looking forward to AFTER Christmas. Hopefully it will be really W.A.R.M. (o; Shhhhhhh!
This was the first year that I stopped yelling (only because I was reminded to STOP) and that Coleman did not cry (Sorry Coleman but this is a first....!!xo). Finn has that darn band aid on his noggin, but it does match so I am okay with it. I think it is a cute pic. We will send out 200 Christmas cards and I am hoping that this is the official topper. I have always sent out cards and love to do so, but I don't want the number to grow any higher. Ick!
We are on our way to Christmas bliss. Savior of the World is over and was a very special, memorable weekend. (Coleman was so good and we are soooo proud of him!!) We are 90% percent done and that feels good. But really, I am looking forward to AFTER Christmas. Hopefully it will be really W.A.R.M. (o; Shhhhhhh!
No comments:
Post a Comment