













Our Thanksgiving in Utah was wonderful. It was filled with family and fun. Eric took the 3 older boys skiing twice and they loved it. They are really getting so good which is exciting and long awaited. The second time skiing they went with Uncle Quinn, Riley and Ian. It was a great day with LOTS of snow. Did I mention my mom was there for one day. I love my mom. One day is better than no days! (O:
Thanksgiving dinner was at Dayna's. It was a delicious meal and we all stuffed ourselves. Afterward we played games, and spent a lot of the time laughing and telling stories. It is nice to know that my strange behaviors and habits are often exhibited in my siblings. See, I am not a freak! WE are freaks! My sweet nieces love the Wii game "Just Dance". It is super fun and we are bringing it to the East Coast. I think it might even become a Martinis casa favorite.
We did the typical Utah fun things like to go Jump On It, the movies (I love Harry Potter!) and I even got a little shopping in. I think one of the highlights was going to the Church History Museum, Temple Square, the Conference Center and for a treat at the Lion House. It was a mere 17 degrees as we meandered around SLC, but I don't think anyone minded the cold too much. The museum is a treasure and I am disappointed in myself for not going sooner.
Spending time with family was the absolute best. I was only able to see my sweet Grandmother twice, but it was a good visit. She is getting so old. I am just fortunate to spend time with her at all. She is special. I will do a post just for her. Gabe went with me the second visit and I am so glad he was able to spend some time with me and Eva.
Finn got really sick (Utah typical), but we still managed to have fun, be cozy, and eventually get home safe and sound. We even squeaked in a dinner with some college friends which is always a treat. I love to visit Utah, especially now that my boys are older. I love to see them bonding with their cousins and really enjoying their company. I am looking forward to this summer when we all go to the OBX together. It is going to be a BLAST!! Lastly, I was so grateful that Quinny made the trip to hang out with us and a bunch of kids. He is such a sweet, kind, fun uncle and brother. I really love my siblings and family. I am so blessed and have much to be thankful for.
Thanksgiving dinner was at Dayna's. It was a delicious meal and we all stuffed ourselves. Afterward we played games, and spent a lot of the time laughing and telling stories. It is nice to know that my strange behaviors and habits are often exhibited in my siblings. See, I am not a freak! WE are freaks! My sweet nieces love the Wii game "Just Dance". It is super fun and we are bringing it to the East Coast. I think it might even become a Martinis casa favorite.
We did the typical Utah fun things like to go Jump On It, the movies (I love Harry Potter!) and I even got a little shopping in. I think one of the highlights was going to the Church History Museum, Temple Square, the Conference Center and for a treat at the Lion House. It was a mere 17 degrees as we meandered around SLC, but I don't think anyone minded the cold too much. The museum is a treasure and I am disappointed in myself for not going sooner.
Spending time with family was the absolute best. I was only able to see my sweet Grandmother twice, but it was a good visit. She is getting so old. I am just fortunate to spend time with her at all. She is special. I will do a post just for her. Gabe went with me the second visit and I am so glad he was able to spend some time with me and Eva.
Finn got really sick (Utah typical), but we still managed to have fun, be cozy, and eventually get home safe and sound. We even squeaked in a dinner with some college friends which is always a treat. I love to visit Utah, especially now that my boys are older. I love to see them bonding with their cousins and really enjoying their company. I am looking forward to this summer when we all go to the OBX together. It is going to be a BLAST!! Lastly, I was so grateful that Quinny made the trip to hang out with us and a bunch of kids. He is such a sweet, kind, fun uncle and brother. I really love my siblings and family. I am so blessed and have much to be thankful for.
Life is good. Now, Shake your booty!!
No comments:
Post a Comment