Saturday, December 18, 2010

A series of unfortunate events...


This is what I want to post about....our incredible experience in Savior of the World. I love this pic of Coleman and his friend Christopher.


Instead, I have this looming in our life.... a c7 fracture.

Eric was in a ski accident and is in surgery as I type. I am all cried out and the thought of a Daddy-less Christmas has sunk in and I am okay with it. I don't mean to be all "drama", but it is better than a Daddy-less life. We are blessed. I am so grateful for my family and their tender care of Eric.

This is just part two from a series of unfortunate events... Part one was the block to the head. I hope three is mild in nature.
Maybe I should brace myself.... Please no!!

Seriously, stay tuned for injury details and a well thought out post of Savior of the World. It might all get put on hold for a while though. I am flying solo and .... you know what that means.

No comments: