Natalie, a great friend of mine once said, "Fall is for family." Thankfully our schedule is about to change... for the better and my focus can be just this. Life is busy at the beginning of school and with 4 darlings, well, life is always busy. The boys are not over scheduled but we do have a couple of long days and minor overlaps.
A couple of our activities are about to end, but I still thought it would be fun to show the world our schedule and all the great activities the boys are involved in. I have learned that there are MANY great, challenging and educating activities, but kids can't do it all.... I have had to learn to pick and choose. Some things work out, others don't and are dropped and sometimes replaced or not...
A couple of our activities are about to end, but I still thought it would be fun to show the world our schedule and all the great activities the boys are involved in. I have learned that there are MANY great, challenging and educating activities, but kids can't do it all.... I have had to learn to pick and choose. Some things work out, others don't and are dropped and sometimes replaced or not...
MONDAY
While Tate is jumping and bounding around, Finn and Gabe patiently mill around the waiting room with me or we run an errand. They are good boys!!
Look at that concentration! I love Coleman Paul!
Needless to say, I look forward to winter and a slower pace of life. I like to have long afternoons and dark nights cuddled up to my darlings. I can see the one or two days of snow now.... (O:
Needless to say, I look forward to winter and a slower pace of life. I like to have long afternoons and dark nights cuddled up to my darlings. I can see the one or two days of snow now.... (O:
No comments:
Post a Comment