Monday, November 2, 2009

Q. What's it like to be kissed by a vampire?

A. It's a pain in the neck!!! (Ha ha!!)


November 2nd... Hallelujah!! We are visitor free, loaded with candy and are counting down the days to Thanksgiving in Oregon!! Halloween was great fun! Our party was a success and we enjoyed having our friends over and seeing all the beasties in costume.


The boys went trick or treating in the rain but managed to collect quite a bit of candy thanks to the Kentlands and the close proximity of the houses. We love the annual haunted house, King Kong, seeing old neighbors and making new memories. The Kentlands is full of tricks AND treats!!


I think this is the last year of Halloween jammies for EVERYONE. Coleman put up quite a fit, but looks cuter than ever. Sigh, getting old is hard… I think my darlings look wonderful. Next year I will just have to be a little creative.



My beastie darlings 2009

Our protector, the ninja!!


The perfect penguin

Loving my penguin and Storm Trooper!!

All the beasties 2009. I love all the beastie darlings together!!

Finn's favorite play toy and pasttime. A BALLOON!!

The Lovelies


Don't Ask, don't tell...

I love this Ska boy

My darlings

Spooky Daddy trick or treating with my beasties

Trick or Treating in the Kentlands. These triplets would move the door around the neighborhood for trick or treating fun. Very funny and clever!!

Spooky Daddy spinning some tunes at the HF.

Q. What do you call a little monsters parents A. mummy and deady


Daylight savings fun... Stalling for bedtime. Quite impressive though...!!!

Halloween jammies 2009



Tomorrow I will take down the decorations, hide some candy and start dreaming about turkey and pumpkin pie. Holidays, holidays, holidays…. Here we come!!!


No comments: