Monday, November 23, 2009

Happy birthday John Wayne!!

Today is my dad's birthday. I am out of town for Thanksgiving, but wanted to briefly wish the best dad in the world a happy birthday! My dad is one of a kind and I just adore him.

He is thoughtful, smart, kind, funny, friendly, honest and wonderful. He can strike up a conversation with anyone, make a friend for life in less than a second, fix ANYTHING in your house, is adored and worshiped by all the grandchildren and can always be relied on for anything.

He loves unconditionally and has great drive. He never ceases to amaze and impress me.

I love you Dad!! Happy birthday!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Every boy grows up with many hero's in his life; most fictional but a few of them we learn about in the history books and other avenues life presents. These great men and their accomplishments forever shadow a childs imagination and play time in which but for a moment we become one of these great characters or men only to leave an impression of what we would like to become ourselves. Looking back now I can see that the impressions left upon my mind where those characteristics I assimilated from these great men that my father possessed. He is the greatest man I know or will ever have the opportunity to meet. He is my HERO, my example and if I should have the priviledge in this life to be half the man my father is then I will have lived a good life.

My father is the foundation of our family. He is steadfast in all that he does and is a man of love, compassion and understanding. With all my heart, I wish you a Happy Birthday and many more to come. I love you DAD.