Tuesday, November 10, 2009

I can't believe it is morning.

TUESDAY

Tuesday is our early morning...for everyone. We have piano lessons BEFORE school. Coleman wakes up first and is out the door with Eric by 7:40. I wake the other boys up at 7:30. Every Tuesday morning when I gently wake up Gabe, he groans and says, " I can't believe it is morning!!" To be truthful, I can't either.

We leave at 8:00 for another lesson. I am so grateful to Eric for driving Coleman and dropping him off. This makes our morning so much easier. When he is out of town, we all have to be out the door at 7:40 and this is HARD!!

Coleman with Mrs. Wernly. She is wonderful!! (and did not want to be in a pic so don't tell her if you know her!!)

This is Coleman rebelling. I can handle this! (O:

Tate's lesson is from 8:20-8:50. We all sit in the car and wait. Finn and Gabe are so patient. Thank goodness for a DVD player in the car! We are a spoiled generation!

What a handsome boy!!

Gabriel has soccer from 5:00-6:00. He has a great, patient coach. Fall soccer is ending this week!

He is an enthusiastic (and wild) goalie!

Still more drama!

One of Phineas's many silly faces. He is such a kook! He goes to the activities and plays around. He is such a good boy!

Tonight is pack meeting. We have those once a month. Eric is the pack master so it usually involves the whole family. He is a wonderful master and the kids ADORE him. He always makes it fun and memorable. I don't have any pics, but look for some at a later date. I still need to hem Eric's pants better... (Mom, I need you!!!!)

Looking forward to Hump Day....NOT!!!

No comments: