Well, our Thanksgiving was very memorable!! The food was delicious and the night ended in somewhat of a adventure. I will post that later. Here are some pics of a family dinner, Mount Hood State Park and some random pics of kids doing what kids do!!
On Friday all the kids and the aunts and uncle went to Safari Sam's in Sherwood. I went shopping. It was a fun day for all, but the camera sat lonely in the car. Oh well... we will just have to go back!! Bring it on Fight Club!!
On Friday all the kids and the aunts and uncle went to Safari Sam's in Sherwood. I went shopping. It was a fun day for all, but the camera sat lonely in the car. Oh well... we will just have to go back!! Bring it on Fight Club!!
Finn is loving the snow but falls down in a sec.... He had to be held and was not happy about that!!


No comments:
Post a Comment