Sunday, October 4, 2009

Poop... or WTF?

Excuse the title (I know this is a family blog), but it is seemingly appropriate for the situation. Yesterday I found a lipstick lid in my bed. Hummmmm? Why is there a lid in my bed and WHERE is the lipstick? Well, I found the EATEN lipstick and traces of it on my new cream chair and new, light beige carpet. This makes me a tad upset, but nothing like tonight in the bathtub. I put Finn in the tub, walked over to get a towel and washcloth and came back to find... oh, I can hardly say it... Finn eating POOP!!! I guess he had pooped in the tub and decided to dine on it. Needless to say, he wasn't please with his meal and I had quite a time cleaning out his mouth, the tub, his tub toys etc... It wasn't fun. Gabe came in only to find another giant log in the tub and scurried off dry heaving... I will quote my darling Eric about this horrible incident, "I guess it is a good thing God makes poop smell and TASTE really bad... so you can learn at a young age NOT to mess with it!!" Yuck!!! The following pics are of Finn dining on sand. Not delicious either, but probably tastier than feces. Like I said, WTF? (Sorry mom).


Delicious!!

1 comment:

Denise Cherie's Jubilee said...

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME.... First the lipstick on the chair and then the bath tub. hahaha.... I feel so bad for him. I can't even imagine how you all handled that. I'm sure like troopers. You did have me and Aviv laughing like crazy though.