Happy birthday Coleman Paul!!!
Today is a very special day. It is Coleman Paul's birthday. He is 11 years old. I can hardly believe that my darling first born is this old. We love Coleman so much. He is a very good boy. He is obedient, sweet, intelligent and thoughtful. He was a rascal as a toddler, but has turned into a wonderful, reliable, amazing boy and we are always so proud of him and his many, many accomplishments. He is honest and kind. I really cannot say enough nice things about the boy. He is one of a kind!! I can remember Coleman as a baby, toddler and a young boy very well. We have been blessed by his goodness and smarts. He is an avid reader and we are constantly learning things from him....or are corrected by him. He likes to show us up and we encourage it!!! I can't wait to see Coleman grow up and change the world. I know he will continue to make it a better place. Happy birthday to our darling boy!I could post a million pictures of our handsome boy... but blogspot might explode so here are a few of my favorites. Enjoy!!



14 comments:
Happy Birthday Coleman! You are the best and we miss you like crazy! Love, Aunt Mary and Jasmine PS. See you soon!
No way! We absolutely forbid you to turn 11. That is to old and smart and funny. Stop it!
Happy Birthday Coleman. We love you and miss you a ton. Save us some cake.
happy birthday!i wish you a fantabulouse birthday.
PS.I just got braces,Im being a Zombie rag doll for halloween
- Olivia
HAPPY BIRTHDAY COLEMAN
Grampa And Grama Gloria
miss you caint wait to see you @ Thanks giving
Happy Birthday Coleman! I can't believe that you are already 11! It can't be possible! I love you so much and can't wait to see you when you come to Oregon!!
XOXOXOXOX,
Aunt Liz
Hey there Big Man Coleman -- I can't believe you are 11! So exciting, you are getting so grown up!
We are very excited that you are going to be in Oregon in a month! We can't wait to see you again!
Love your Aunt Stacy, and William and Jack
Happy Birthday Coleman!!
From William and Jack
Coleman whose first word was truck:) We wish we could give you a big hug and send you through the birthday spanking machine:) 11 and so handsome and so smart. We cannot wait to see you again. Have a wonderful birthday! Love, Aunt Dayna and the girls
Happy happy birthday Coleman! Have a stellar day! Love you lots!
~Aunt Liz Morris
HAPPY BIRTHDAY COLEMAN. You are such an amazing young man. You always make me smile when I get to come and see you. I can't believe how much time has gone by since you were born. I can't wait to see how many more wonderful things you do as you get older.
All our love ~
Your California Cousins
Denise, Aviv, David, Andrew and Adam
Happy Birthday Coleman!
I can't believe you are already 11! That is crazy! being 11 was possibly one of the most fun times in my life, so have fun! PS at the BYU bookstore they have all the sequels to "The Name of This Book is Secret" Have you read all of them yet? Also I carved my pumpkin to look like Jack Skellington, and I'm going to be a zombie ballerina for halloween. I miss hanging out with you! See you at christmas!
Love,
Meredith
Happy Birthday little dude #1! Everything your Mommy wrote is so true AND I couldn't have asked for a better son. I can't believe that in 2 years you will be a teenager? That's the year that we buy your fix up car and you'll have three years to make it run! This year...a box of Lucky Charms and some Pokemon DS game that you keep talking about. Better remind me which one!? I love you...Dad
Happy Birthday Sweet Coleman! I just want to tell you that all your friends up the street love you and think you are such a great kid! You are lots of fun especially in the car on the way to chimes, when you start that game where no one can talk! Finally... a break from Natalie!!! You were born when your mom and dad lived in our basement (believe it or not) and I will never forget what a darling little baby you were..those were happy days. They still are with you around. Thanks for being such a wonderful friend to all my kids..hope you had a wonderful day!
Hellooooooooo Coleman and Happy Birthday. Just a few days late. Computers are a pain and we are learning about them.
Grandma Karen and Grandpa John just wished that we could have been there to celebrate your big 11 years of life. Just know that we love you and relly enjoyed the pictures. Even the pictures that she took while she was there with you. Just know that we love you very very much. Give your brothers a big hug from both of us.
Have a beautiful week
Love Grandma Karen and Grandpa John
Post a Comment