Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Grandma Karen to the rescue!!

Eric and I went on a wonderful trip to Italy and left our four little beastie darlings with Grandma Karen. She got a touch of the flu along with Finn and eventually ended up cleaning throw up out of Tate's bed. Apparently the flu spreads fast around these parts. Needless to say Eric and I are very grateful to her and her service and love towards our family. The boys love spending time with her and she is abnormally patient with the boys. I love my mother more than words and can only hope to have a fraction of her perfect qualities and strengths. She loves unconditionally, talks negative about no one, can always see the silver lining in situations and is purely sweet. She is an angel. Thank you mom for watching the kids and loving us the way you do. I owe you.... big time!!

WE

LOVE

YOU

GRANDMA KAREN!!!

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

THANK YOU FOR ALL YOU DO!!!!

No comments: