Saturday, January 29, 2011

Life interrupted

I just can't catch up. We were without power from Wednesday until Friday. Our generator saved us, but propane started to run low and so did my patience. I felt dirty, dingy and a tinge of sickness coming my way. Trying to make the kids be somewhat quiet so Eric can work is close to impossible when it is cold outside and you have no power. My body has started fighting my bed again so that wears my patience even thinner.

So, finally after a very long Saturday I sit to complain to my very patient and nonjudgmental computer screen and post a pic courtesy of google when I really want to post other personal and important to me pics and thoughts.... but, I won't. Tomorrow is Tate's birthday and I have to get up early to prepare for my newly 10 year old birthday boy. Seriously though, I need a vacation. Somewhere warm and preferably alone.

2 comments:

jill said...

I hear ya Ang!

Anonymous said...

Oh scranj!! Take a vacation!!