
Well, maybe a little.... I told my sister Dayna that catching up in the blogging world is just a waste of time and energy. I said, "Don't do it! Just start at what is currently going on...." Famous last words. I was looking through the last couple of months as I am feeling very lame about keeping up with our life and I MISSED SOME THINGS! And darn it, I just can't let them be forgotten or rather, not captured in my little bloggie world. So, I am going to do it, just not now. Forgive me Payna (yes, I wrote that with a P and not a D... you know the deal sister! lol!!) Let me focus on the "current goings on".
We switched to 9:00am church on Sundays and my life is BLISS!!! I am so lame.... After lunch I patiently wait until 1:30, put Finn down knowing that he probably WON'T take a nap and I crash. I mean, I really CRASH!!! I hit my bed (yes, we are friends, not best friends but good friends) and I fall asleep in 10 seconds or less. I sleep so hard that I SNORE. Here is the naughty part, I sleep for 2 plus hours and I have no idea what my kids are doing and I secretly don't care. I am sooooo happy to be napping that that is all I can focus on. Shame on me. I can still hear the chaos in my sleep, but I manage to stay asleep and push it all out of my mind. Poor Eric. He is injured and needs peace and quiet, but I selfishly push that aside as well. I should be beaten! lol!!!
Last Sunday was no exception. I woke up to find boxes and children everywhere. I made myself get out of bed around 3:30, but I could have stayed in for another hour. Hey, I am catching up. To think that about a year ago all I did was sleep and now I am back to cherishing it and wishing for more naps. I am seriously nicer after a good nap. I should take more!! (o;
Tate and Gabe are currently playing basketball. I bought a new ball for them and Finn found the box. That commercial about a box being "priceless", true!! Kids love boxes. I managed to snap a few pics while Finn was still playing with the box. Now why does he only have one shoe on....? Don't know (I was asleep), but it is cute.
On a side note, Coleman is playing tennis and enjoying himself as well. Scouts has been taking up a lot of time for Coleman and Tate. Gabe is doing well in school. Finn loves My Gym and MDO. The boys are happy and not so busy. It is nice and that is our "current goings on". I guess stay tuned for the hypocritical "catch up". I promise not to call it that.....
We switched to 9:00am church on Sundays and my life is BLISS!!! I am so lame.... After lunch I patiently wait until 1:30, put Finn down knowing that he probably WON'T take a nap and I crash. I mean, I really CRASH!!! I hit my bed (yes, we are friends, not best friends but good friends) and I fall asleep in 10 seconds or less. I sleep so hard that I SNORE. Here is the naughty part, I sleep for 2 plus hours and I have no idea what my kids are doing and I secretly don't care. I am sooooo happy to be napping that that is all I can focus on. Shame on me. I can still hear the chaos in my sleep, but I manage to stay asleep and push it all out of my mind. Poor Eric. He is injured and needs peace and quiet, but I selfishly push that aside as well. I should be beaten! lol!!!
Last Sunday was no exception. I woke up to find boxes and children everywhere. I made myself get out of bed around 3:30, but I could have stayed in for another hour. Hey, I am catching up. To think that about a year ago all I did was sleep and now I am back to cherishing it and wishing for more naps. I am seriously nicer after a good nap. I should take more!! (o;
Tate and Gabe are currently playing basketball. I bought a new ball for them and Finn found the box. That commercial about a box being "priceless", true!! Kids love boxes. I managed to snap a few pics while Finn was still playing with the box. Now why does he only have one shoe on....? Don't know (I was asleep), but it is cute.
On a side note, Coleman is playing tennis and enjoying himself as well. Scouts has been taking up a lot of time for Coleman and Tate. Gabe is doing well in school. Finn loves My Gym and MDO. The boys are happy and not so busy. It is nice and that is our "current goings on". I guess stay tuned for the hypocritical "catch up". I promise not to call it that.....
Life is good!!
3 comments:
At least you did not add poopy;).
Side note: I remember when we had a box play house as kids. Boxes are the best and Finn is so cute.
WHO LET HIM WEAR A BOX ON HIS HEAD? (joke) He is so cute. We love him! Love Jack and William
We love and miss you too! XOXO Glad you guys can check out the blog every now and then. You should make your mom do one too!!
Post a Comment