Wednesday, May 5, 2010

The joys of spring

Everything is green.. finally!! Can you see Finn chasing the lone 2 guineas? Cute!!

Look who is coming to dinner? What a gorgeous blue tail!! Tate and Gabe created quite an extravagant home, only to give him freedom a short time later. Good boys!!

We are finally finding new bottles for our window sill. The guineas broke most of our other collection much to my chagrin. The Tru Aide is our latest find.

Hey, I see London, I see France... This might be considered a self portrait as well. I am so talented!! LOL!!!

Shopping with friends. Kolette and I went to Frederick and had a wonderful time. I have been eye balling these sugar molds for some time and finally bought one. I like the multi-colored candles, but Eric is not crazy about them. Hopefully he will get used to it. Giggle giggle!!


P.S. Still working on my paper pile, but I am almost finished. The weather has been too nice and Eric is home. He is such a fun distraction! Life is good!!

No comments: