Monday, May 17, 2010

Eva Madonna Poulsen Coleman

I made it to my sweet Grandmother's 95th birthday!! I guess I should say we both made it!! (O: It was quite a celebration and I am so happy I was able to attend. I have lots of pictures and words on the subject, but need to get my life in order before I sit down to reminisce on the wonderful, memorable weekend. My time in Utah was very special. I was able to see a lot of my extended family and had a such a great time with them. I really love all my family and I love to laugh so the mix was good for my soul. Stay tuned for my thoughts, impressions and pictures. I am very blessed to have such a wonderful, caring, fun family and such a sweet, tender Grandmother.

I love this picture of my Grandmother. She is so young and beautiful. See my Grandfather peaking out of the picture on the right? He was a handsome man with thick, black hair. I miss him so much. No wonder my Grandmother wants to join him... Who wouldn't?!? I wish I could comb his black hair just one more time. Someday I will again.

I see London, I see France. I see Tia's underpants!! Just kidding... but I do see part of a family pic. Beakie!!!! Pinch pinch!! XO

I love you Grandma and Grandpa!!

No comments: